Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From canyon, there is a hiking trail along the ridge of the Rakitnica canyon, which drops 800m below, all the way to famous village of Lukomir. Village is the only remaining traditional semi-nomadic, Bosniak, mountain village in Bosnia and Herzegovina.At almost 1,500m, the village of Lukomir, with its unique stone homes with cherry-wood roof tiles, is the highest and most isolated mountain village in the country. Indeed, access to the village is impossible from the first snows in December until late April and sometimes even later, except by skis or on foot. A newly constructed lodge is now complete to receive guests and hikers.
| Water bodies
|| Protected environment and treasures
|| Nature and culture
- ZELENI-NERETVA Konjic NGO For Preservation Of The Neretva River And Environment Protection
- Declaration For The Protection Of The Neretva River for download - Declaration Initiator, ZELENI-NERETVA Konjic NGO For Preservation Of The Neretva River And Environment Protection
- WWF Panda - Living Neretva
- Regional Programme for Cultural and Natural Heritage in South East Europe Council of Europe - Directorate of Culture, Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Balkan Trout Restoration Group Site
- Center of expertise on hydropower impacts on fish and fish habitat, Canada
- REC Transboundary Cooperation Through the Management of Shared Natural Resources
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Commission for Preservation of National Monuments
- International Rivers
- Interactive site that demonstrates dams' effects on rivers
- Municipal Website of Konjic Template:Bs icon
- Website of Konjic Template:Bs icon Template:En icon
- Neretva.org Open Project
- Rafting Neretva
- Ambasada Neretva Rafting